(Check back in here regularly for new Flax Butter recipes and ideas!)
From our friends at Vegeta Full we bring you the Flax Butter Smoothie Bowl. Sweet, creamy, and bursting with fruity flavor, this Smoothie Bowl is a delicious way to get extra protein and fiber but feels like dessert for breakfast. You can make the vegan smoothie bowl in under 10 minutes. Perfect for busy mornings when you want something quick, healthy, and filling!
- 12.3 oz. (349 grams) of extra firm silken tofu
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons of O3 Flax Butter
- 4 large medjool dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ½ teaspoon of cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon of fine sea salt
- 1½ cups (225 grams) of frozen blackberries
1. Add the tofu, bananas, and O3 flax butter to a blender container followed by the dates, vanilla, cardamom, salt, and blackberries.
2. Securely attach the lid to your container and blend until creamy, starting at low speed and working up to medium and then high speed. Stop and scrape down the sides of the container, as needed, or use the tamper (with a Vitamix) to push the food down and around toward the blade. This will take about a minute or more, depending on what type of blender you are using.
3. Scoop the creamy mixture, which will be the consistency of loose pudding, into 2 or 3 bowls and top with fresh fruit and a generous scoop of O3 flax butter!